I am not afraid to show my body— Emma Nyra
E mma Chukwugoziam Obi a .k.a -Emma Nyra transformed right in front of our eyes from being just another female act to becoming one of the sexiest damsels in Nigeria’s entertainment. Armed with an unquenchable passion for her craft, and a soulful voice, the award winning singer opens up in this interview about her contract with Tripple MG, her relationship with the sensational Iyanya, the sexiest part of her body and her celebrity crush. Was it difficult breaking into the Nigerian music industry? My experience has been memorable. I noticed that when I was in America pushing my music, it was difficult for the music to now move to Nigeria. When you are Nigeria it’s easy for the music to now move to other places, because even in that is where everybody is paying attention . Even in Africa most countries pay attention to Nigeria, that’s why entertainers in Nigeria are big in other African countries. My most difficult point was when I now re...

Comments
Post a Comment