Aiyegbeni moves to Qatar

Former Super Eagles striker Yakubu Aiyegbeni has moved from Chinese Super League outfit Guangzhou R&F and joined Qatar side Al Rayyan on an 18-month-deal.The striker confirmed the move on the Qatari clubs website. “I heard Qatar has a very strong League and Rayyan are a prestigious club.“When I learned Rayyan wanted me, I decided to try something new and made the move.“I want to train hard and help the team win games and to target winning the League title,” he said.The Nigeria international is well travelled having previously played for Julius Berger, Gil Vicente, Maccabi Haifa, Hapoel Kfar Saba, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough, Everton, Leicester City, Blackburn Rovers and Guangzhou R&F. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/aiyegbeni-moves-qatar/#sthash.U1rBZI6z.dpuf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINALLY !!! ASUU Calls Off 5 Month Old Strike

Jay-Z dutifully dons ‘Mrs. Carter’ jacket as he joins wife Beyonce on tour in Dublin – Photos