John Dumelo’s estranged wife writes touching letter to mark their anniversary – Read


Though the actor claims she is not his wife and the marriage certificate above was for a documentary, Harrinia Alexander claims she is indeed his legal wife .Today being their anniversary, she wrote an open poem/letter to him.
Read Letter
To my husband on our anniversary march 11, 2014.
When I look back at how we began;
the laughter and love that we shared,
I smile at all the ways we loved and we dared
to dream of a wonderful future together
and how we promised this was forever
And I try to recall the moment when

things started to change;
Just what it could’ve been
to cause our happiness to slip away,
And though I may never find the answer
I do know one thing for sure;
I still love you now
as much as I did then
and I don’t know how
but we can get through this
I’m not ready to give up on us
You’re still my one true love
To my husband John Dumelo
All I want for this anniversary is for you to
Be honest to everyone about our marriage.
You keeping silent and going around telling
Everyone you are not married is not being a good
Role model as you call yourself.
People look up to you, I am asking you this from my
Heart be honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINALLY !!! ASUU Calls Off 5 Month Old Strike

Jay-Z dutifully dons ‘Mrs. Carter’ jacket as he joins wife Beyonce on tour in Dublin – Photos