Shakira’s boyfriend Gerard Pique won’t let her make music videos with men

cant-remember-to-forget-music-video.jpg
There’s a reason Shakira doesn’t make music videos with men anymore: Her boyfriend Gerard Pique won’t let her.
She is not allowed to work with men in her music videos. “He’s very territorial,” Shakira tells Billboard. “Since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women.”
But Shakira doesn’t have a problem with Pique’s rules for her. “It’s more than implied in our relationship that I can’t do videos like I used to. It’s out of the question, which I like, by the way,” Shakira says. “I like that he protects his turf and he values me in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna.”
That rule led to Shakira and Rihanna’s steamy ‘Can’t Remember to forget you’ music video… and only because Pique allowed the two women to work together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINALLY !!! ASUU Calls Off 5 Month Old Strike

Jay-Z dutifully dons ‘Mrs. Carter’ jacket as he joins wife Beyonce on tour in Dublin – Photos