JLo speaks about her numerous rlships: ‘Look I don’t love being alone, I can’t beat myself up about that’


JLo opens up to Instyle on why she has never been single in over 11 years.

“Look I don’t love being alone. I don’t. I can’t beat myself up about that. What I have to do is figure out why I don’t like it. Why am I not OK being alone? And can I be OK facing that?I’ve been through a lot of emotional ups and downs. But then you get to a point in life where it suddenly occurs to you that you don’t need all the things you thought you once did – that’s really, well, convoluted.’In the past, love for me has always meant forever and sure you still nurse those fantasies, but I don’t try to force it anymore. I hung on to my fairy tale ideals for a long time. But where I am now, what I’ve been through, there are no rules.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINALLY !!! ASUU Calls Off 5 Month Old Strike

Jay-Z dutifully dons ‘Mrs. Carter’ jacket as he joins wife Beyonce on tour in Dublin – Photos